Sunday 24 February 2008

Etsy random interview #1 - GUGAW

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing ... GUGAW!! (applause)



Since joining etsy in July 2007 selling jewellery (http://www.gugaw.etsy.com/), GUGAW has achieved a whopping 100% feedback for her beauteous things and for generally being a spiffing person. This piece of loveliness for example:



is a bargainous $24 (that's £12 in our british groats).

So we shall let Gugaw tell us a little about herself... (applause)

Q: What were you doing three hours ago? A: Chasing my cat around the house to stop him peeing in the plant pots

Q: What's your favourite cheese? A: Eeek...such a hard question....ummmm grilled halloumi (on a 'lightly' toasted bagel, with sunblushed cherry tomatoes and sprinkling of coarsely grinded black peppercorns ;) )

Q: Fill in the blanks - I really should have _______ yesterday A: I really should have...not eaten indian takeaway AGAIN...yesterday

Q: Which shoe do you put on first? A: Which ever one i unearth first

Q: What are you having for dinner? A: Quorn Thai Red Curry - yum!

Q: have you ever eaten a) a crayon b) chewing gum c) toothpaste? A: Chewing Gum - but then i got really scared that it might glue my tummy together and had to admit to my mum that i had done it deliberately (i was only a wee girl)

Q: What is your favourite kitchen appliance? A: lol - um...ice cream maker

Q: have you ever won a competition? What was it and what was the prize? A: Best Dissertation and Best Presentation awarded by the British Psychological Society - get me! Prize was the kudos, don't you know! (and a teeny bit of cash!)

Q: Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? A: nope - my dad called me 'the bald eagle' (i've made up for my hairlessness now though!)

Q: Belly button - innie or outie? A: Used to be an outie, but now an innie, yey!

Q: Marmite? A: yes please!

and finally... Please express how you feel today through the medium of modern dance, and then describe what you did.

A: I dressed in myself in my pale green cheesecloth dress, found a rope swing, swung it over the branch a few times so the seat was 6 foot in the air, and twisted it like a rubber band lots and lots. Then, i stood on one tip toe and let the rope untwist very rapidly. I span. My hair flew all around me. I looked like a elfin ballerina.

Thank you Gugaw, please take a bow and make a speech in Oscar stylee:

Thank you so much for choosing me...i am astonished, overwhelmed and truely truely grateful.

(Rapturous applause)

8 comments:

Siansburys said...

that was awesome. I particularly liked the cheese question and the bit about rubber bands

Jennifer Rose said...

lol very nice random interview :D

Karen Jinks said...

lol that was brilliant, my favourite bit was the floaty green twisty swing thing :D

KMCdesigns said...

moo, GUGAW, you are both nutters!
(applause)

GUGAW said...

i will perform my dance for you, just ask

Kezzaroo said...

i think im dying...

Moocow said...

dying?? gah! Is it my fault?

Melanie Ann Green said...

that ws fabulous... the modern dance part was breath taking... an inspiration